Oradin's Chosen (aka OC)
written by Shaelynne
=== Requirements ============
Stats - 201, 15k hp, pheal and incomplete heal, aim, retreat* Leader discretion
=== Notes ===================
You are expected to get back to the group within a timely manner. This means 60 seconds or less after you have died.
The path to get from the door mob to the final room in the epic is written out below.
The path does not change, except for the path in the maze which is listed out below in XXXXX format.
The group name will always have the maze path
Make sure your detects are up or you won't see the keeper
=== Speedwalk ===============
*THE ENTIRE RUN FROM DOOR MOB TO FINAL ROOM (KEEP SIGNET ON)
RUN XXXXX (MAZE) <<--- CHANGES EVERY RUN
=== More Info ================
-NAPS is the door mob set by Shaelynne/run leader.
-EDNDS is the path to the first gate
-Wear signet, nod keeper
- XXXXX <-- the path through the maze, run this path. It's always 5 rooms. If you get hit by mobs, you went the wrong way, recall and try again. This is the SECOND GATE
Note: Down from the first room is usually refered to as "The Center" or FIRST GATE. If you missed dropping the gates, get to this room asap.
Please review newbie guide for specifics on pre-run details for any epic.
- IT TAKES 45 SECONDS TO RUNTO THE AREA FROM AYLOR AND MANUALLY WALK (SNAIL SPEED HERE) TO THE FINAL ROOM IN THE EPIC.
- IT TAKES 25 SECONDS USING THE DOOR MOB SET UP
- IF IT TAKES YOU LONGER THAN 60 SECONDS TO GET BACK TO US AFTER YOU DIE, YOU WILL BE LEFT BEHIND (THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE)
- THIS IS A FAST PACED EPIC, BE PREPARED TO KEEP UP. HAVING THE INFORMATION/SPEEDWALKS ABOVE MEMORIZED OR ON A STICKY NOTE IN FRONT OF YOU WILL HELP.
- TURN OFF SPELLUPS, CAST UNDERWATER BREATHING/DETECT INVIS, DON'T HEAL, GET BACK TO GROUP IMMEDIATELY.
For the Goal:
Listen to the ancient in the center. Kill all the mobs in the first 6 rooms of the area to collect runes. Give runes to the ancient. This needs to be done on your own time, not while the epic is running. When finished, you must be present in the final bosses room when he dies to complete the goal.
If you're asked to clear guards you should have max stats to disintegrate or banish mobs
North - Arizan, Leave a single acolyte. Clear all other guards in the first room and then clear guards in E W rooms.
East - Lai hits the hardest, be careful! Clear the guards in the first room and then clear guards in N S rooms
South - Joshua will push you out of the room. Clear guards in the first room and then clear guards in E W Rooms
West - Sher, no guards to clear in the West room
If you kill a boss, you'll have to kill a second boss to reset it. Please be mindful and don't banish/disen the wrong mob.
must be killed at the same time, within a minute or it resets.
Emerald to leader
Once gates are down, leader walks you through the maze.
If a pet has been set, it's a simple hunt. If not, hunters are sent out to locate the next room. It's always the room with the (G) and mobs in it.
If you die, you'll need to wear your signet, go back to the center down room (EDNDS) and nod gate to get through, then run the path (check group name) back to the group.
5th room is NO AOE, if you attack the gate keeper it causes issues.
Sapphire to leader
Dvin - physical damage
Ark - the weakest
Zavin - annoying
Ruby to leader
- If you have 50k hp or less, sit down immediately after bow arb and wait for leader to announce clear
or you see the the give diamond message. Once you have 50k hp, go down, and if you get slammed ret up. Scrolls do not work in this boss room.
Diamond and rune to leader
wear signet. bow arb. wear signet. wear mark. nod treas.
The OC portal will be given out by the run leader collecting the runes (currently shaelynne). There is NO LIST for the OC portal, don't ask to be put on the list. When all 4 runes are collect, the leader will give it out to someone who needs it in the current group. If more than one person wants it, she'll dice it.